Marpov: Why, What, and Who is behind?
Most marketing conversations and news on the internet are B2B lead gen focused, superficial, or tech releases pushed by big MarTech players. The articles carry only the news and are mostly devoid of marketing angles. There is too much noise and very little signal on how it impacts marketing.
Marpov is the marketing destination for B2C marketers and is driven by a passionate bunch of B2C marketing practitioners. We manually sift through the marketing-related news pieces, filter out the noise, add marketing angles to them, and deliver them in a bite-sized format so that marketing professionals can use them to improve their marketing. Not intended to be an exhaustive news update site, Marpov focuses more on quality than quantity.
More on the Marketing Space
The platform seeks to support fashion designers, artists, and small businesses by offering an innovative toolkit that brings together digital and physical solutions. This extensive toolkit will allow fashion designers to develop, produce, market, and share their creations seamlessly.
With the advancement of technologies, the media landscape is changing, as are the audience’s viewing habits. Particularly with the emergence of streaming media, viewers got a myriad of options to choose from, which made a huge difference for people who had only a handful of stations to select and watch. And, more importantly, it provides them with the convenience of watching their favourite shows anytime and from anywhere.
Luxury fashion brands are notable for their metaverse endeavours. As the fashion world is more associated with trends, most of the renowned fashion brands, such as Gucci, Nike, Louis Vuitton, and Adidas, have joined the metaverse trend long ago and are coming up with interesting initiatives to attract audiences in the virtual world.
In this digital era, people have a plethora of options online to get distracted by or choose the desired product
With social media evolving and becoming predominant for brands to meet users’ expectations in this digital-first world, social media platforms are proliferating. And everyone is striving to offer something different to make their platforms intuitive for audiences and beneficial for brands.
It is well known that tech giants—Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Meta, etc.—are already in a race to develop advanced generative A.I. tools and incorporate AI features on their platforms to establish their advocacy in the AI space while finding ways to enhance the user experience with it.
With the expansion of digital platforms and changing consumer preferences in recent years, the streaming video industry has
From Disney and Warner Music to Nike and Starbucks, many of the world's biggest brands have already jumped on the Web3 bandwagon. Particularly as NFTs represent a very strong potential for improving brand-customer relationships, the adoption of NFTs and their use cases is just multiplying by the day.
Due to the ease of access to an array of content options, CTV’s popularity among consumers is only growing. Although it is already known that CTV viewers are mostly younger generations, the data from eMarketer shows that older demographics are not an exception, and they are also gradually switching from traditional TV to CTV.
The usage of streaming services among audiences has phenomenally increased, especially post-pandemic. The convenience and flexibility it provides to watch hundreds of TV shows and movies anytime invariably attract audiences to shift towards it from traditional TV.
Taco Bell has brought its Coin Drop Game back, but in a digital format. The Coin Drop game was a popular counter-top game from the aughts (2000 to 2010) where a customer could drop a coin into a water-filled
Meta is adding Avatars to Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. In a bid to draw more people into a more advanced digital space and the metaverse, Meta brings digital characters that people can use to represent themselves (or Avatars) there. Meta is pressing forward to a metaverse future and this is one way to draw people there.
BMW Motorrad has launched MetaRide, a VR platform and is creating waves in the motorcycle industry. MetaRide is a great point where mobility and technology meet. It gives bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts a great new, unique opportunity to ride the new BMW CE 02 electric motorcycle virtually.
Lemonade has released its first brand campaign with three 30-second spots in a bid to position itself as a smarter and a more modern option compared to traditional insurance companies. Some of its competition includes the much bigger and larger Progressive, State Farm and Geico.
As technology advances, digital platforms proliferate, and the business world is being fuelled by innovations from AI to VR to Web 3. As an impact, audiences have a myriad of options to spend time on, and their expectations are just mounting.
In this digital age, technological evolution has been constantly happening, and brands are consistently seeking ways to leverage that to capture their consumers’ attention and drive business growth.
With Digital adoption growing significantly in recent years, the demand for meaningful customer experiences has also invariably increased
Although the rapid proliferation of digital channels has created a multitude of opportunities for businesses
With the growing number of platforms in the digital realm, the customer touchpoints are just multiplying for businesses to focus on. This advancement, on the one hand, increases the customer’s expectations and, on the other hand, makes the marketing teams work more complex.
The retail landscape, like everything else, is changing. With emerging tech like Web3 and generative AI in the picture, the changes are hugely disruptive and life-changing. There is a new digital-only generation that is gradually growing in spending power. That is also a generation that closely watches a brand’s position (either inferred or stated overtly) on various social, political and most importantly environmental issues, before buying from them.
Connecting with customers digitally is inexplicably crucial for any business in this competitive world to build a wider audience and gain their trust. And while scaling businesses, scaling up the advertising efforts for meeting various business goals and pivot quickly.
Credit Suisse, the Swiss investment banking giant is launching non-fungible tokens or NFTs, together with the Swiss Football Association (SFA). They are partnering together to give women’s football a step up or a boost. The NFT collection set to launch on July 11th.
With the advancement of technologies in this fast-paced world, people's expectations are changing, and they are beginning to depend more on digital world communication. And to meet the customers’ preferences and expectations and enhance their experience with the brand, businesses are striving to leverage all the new innovations—from chatbots to generative AI—that hit the market.
The Online travel booking platform Booking.com has been bitten by AI. It has launched an AI trip planner that uses Open Ai’s ChatGPT, which is based on a large language model (LLM). This beta version is available only in the US and is meant to give customers a conversational and interactive experience when they plan their trips.
The rapper Snoop Dogg is at the center of new summer marketing efforts from brands. Some are physical – while others are digital. Corona and Jack in the Box are two brands partnering with the rapper, who has a long list of brand work and partnerships.
While the business world is racing towards the digital transformation, providing connected customer experiences via digital channels is critical but challenging for brands to ensure a seamless customer journey.
Industry leaders are racing to make long-lasting impressions among their target market by striving to reshape the communication landscape between their customers and themselves by bringing out the digital revolution.
In recent years, data privacy concerns have only mounted. As an impact of this, the privacy regulations have become more stringent, with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) being constantly updated. It makes the journey even more challenging for businesses to reach their target audiences.
With the advancement of technologies in this digital age, customers’ expectations and priorities continue to shift. And in order to remain relevant to customers, businesses do need to focus on curating highly personalised customer experiences.
The rapper Flo Milli and 7-Eleven have released a Slurpee-inspired song called “Anything Flows.” The song also features Kari Faux, 2Rare and Maiya the Don. 7-Eleven is also asking its fans on TikTok and Instagram to put their own unique twist and spin on this song – the best entries will have a chance to be included in a future re-mix of “Anything Flows”!
Jennifer Lopez is Virgin Voyages’ chief lifestyle, entertainment and celebrations officer. Since she does not have the time to call all Virgin’s customers and co-ordinate trips, ‘Jen AI’ does it instead.
Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM) will soon launch an enhanced self-service ad platform – which it says will make it easier for advertisers to activate, measure and optimize campaigns.
Following the phenomenal reach of ChatGPT, generative AI has seen unprecedented development and adoption in the tech world. Every big head in the industry, from Google and Microsoft to Adobe and Salesforce, began to incorporate new AI features into their platforms and unveil new AI products.
Publishing content that resonates with the target audience and drives ROI is not at all an easy game for any business, be it an enterprise or a small business.
A new survey found that customers preferred AI-generated slogans over the ones created by humans. AI created slogans for many big brands including Skittles, McDonald’s and others, and pitted them against the ones generated by humans. It was found that some of them were really clever and did much better than the ones that humans came up with. But some didn’t do as well.
Hip Hop is 50 and Sprite is celebrating with QR codes and social spend. The beverage brand is diversifying its media mix in a bid to appeal to Gen Z and millennials and honor the 50th anniversary of hip-hop music. They have a 30-second ad spot that features Nas, Rakim, Latto and GloRilla on connected and linear TV.
AI is completely changing the landscape of everything that it touches. Some brands are using this emerging tech to transform their businesses. They experiment with video or ad copy.
Google Analytics has been a powerful tool for businesses for years to gain better insights in order to make meaningful
Nike has launched “Airphoria” in Fortnite - a unique, first-of-its-kind gaming experience on Web3. Partnering with Epic Games on a multiyear deal, Airphoria is an effort to combine Nike’s iconic Air Max with the possibilities of the immersive Web3 world on Fortnite.
Niantic, an augmented reality (AR) gaming company, has unveiled a new in-game ads product called Rewarded AR. Through this, players can engage with branded AR experiences that will un-lock in-game rewards. This is powered by Niantic’s AR development platform, 8th Wall.
Denon has new ear-buds that the brand says will bring more personalization to their customers’ ears.
Lululemon hosted a “Dupe Swap” in Los Angeles to promote its Align leggings this spring. At this event, customers could take their
Chick-fil-A’s cows are back and they are here to promote the trivia game that aims to help the chain’s rewards program
Geoffrey Hinton, the man who is widely seen as the father of Artificial Intelligence quit about a month ago, after issuing a
In the media ecosystem, particularly for advertising on TV, it is critical for all parties involved to understand the users’ viewing
With the popularity of generative AI exploding in recent months, tech giants from Google to Meta
Highsnobiety, the street-wear brand and The Fabricant, which is an NFT luxury fashion brand, are launching a Web3
In the rapidly evolving digital world, businesses have to be customer-centric to survive successfully
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2023 officially began on June 19, and the entire industry
Starbucks opened a unique store at Al Seef in Dubai, the oldest part of Dubai. The store has a thatched roof, traditional
Augmented Reality experiences on mobiles offers immersive and interactive experiences to users and comes with
With customers’ expectations shifting with the evolution of new technologies, a digital-first approach has become undeniably critical for businesses to survive in this competitive market.
According to statistics, 35% of business executives believe digital transformation enables them to fulfil customer expectations
With people having plenty of options in this digital world to get distracted by, finding and connecting with high-value
The popularity of CTV's viewership has skyrocketed in recent years. Statistics show the CTV market is projected to reach
In the past few months, AI has taken over the tech industry as Google and other companies have invented intriguing chatbots that respond to users in flexible conversations.
Adidas Originals collaborates with one of the most innovative artists in the Web3 realm, FEWOCiOUS, to bring its fans a unique original collection of physical and digital products, and they are releasing a limited edition Trefoil Flower Mint Pass to celebrate!
Santo Spirits is stepping into the world of Web3, in partnership with Trident3 and introducing a pioneering loyalty program
With online shopping offering people various flexibilities, people’s love for it is only growing. In the meantime, social
In today’s digital arena, marketing dollars are gradually moving away from conventional upper-funnel media such as linear
7-Eleven is doing a re-design on its Slurpee. The beverage now has bright and bold colors and a whole new vibe. It is a part of a
Google has been the world's most powerful player in the advertising technology space for years and years. Its advertising
Marketers today are forced to use AI-powered media buying on platforms while being skeptical if AI truly does what is best for the campaign
In the wake of IOS 14 policy changes and many growing stringent privacy laws and the TikTok ban situation in the western
The buzz around generative AI has been exploding since the launch of ChatGPT. While tech giants like Google and Microsoft are keen on
While TikTok faces a ban threat in the western market on the one hand, this strongly youth-oriented platform keeps on adding
From Google to Microsoft to Salesforce to Canva, every tech company is racing to introduce new AI tools or incorporate generative
Pinterest is truly in a unique position now. It is deluged by users who come there with an active intent to find and buy new products or
Generative AI tools are changing the way people find information online, and no one can deny it.
With generative AI's popularity unbelievably growing, the conversation around its capabilities has reached a crescendo
Walmart is testing a whole bunch of new in-store advertising formats through Walmart Connect, the retailer’s U.S. advertising division.
Just like every other industry, the advertising industry is also embracing the opportunities that generative AI technology brings
Data restrictions and changes in the digital advertising landscape are increasing, and this trend will only continue as the digital
Cars.com celebrates its 25th year with a major re-design (its first ever), brand campaigns and a media mix that includes influencer
In this digital era, every business, be it small or big, has a huge crowd of competitors. By the day, it has become increasingly
PrettyLittleThing, the fashion retailer for women is having their YouTube channel given a complete makeover the production agency
Moosehead Breweries is getting a re-design, incorporating a modern take on the older historic elements that aims to make its iconic
Getting audience attention has become increasingly difficult for brands in today’s online world due to the insurmountable
With the massive success of OpenAI's ChatGPT, the tech world's focus has shifted dramatically towards generative AI
Cars.com has a new Logo and a campaign to complement upgrades to its website. The 25-year-old online auto marketplace is
The phenomenal success of OpenAI's ChatGPT astounded the technology world. The massive reach of ChatGPT
With the viral reach of OpenAI’s generative AI tool, the concept of generative AI has gained phenomenal attention in the tech industry.
For years, brands have been using third-party cookies to target ads to the right audiences. But, with the
Be it a big national company or a local business, social media has become an essential part of business marketing strategies to connect
State Farm, the Insurance Company is here with ‘Gamerhood Challenge’ for the second time with bigger challenges and
On the one hand, generative AI is exploding and continues to capture the attention of consumers and marketers. As a result, tech titans are aggressively incorporating AI features into their platforms and developing their own AI tools.
The surge of interest in employing augmented reality (AR) in numerous applications is only increasing among leading market players such as Google,
At the recent State of TV advertising conducted by Adage, among all the discussions that happened, the role of AI
Culture is at the center of marketing these days – and it can go either way depending on the way it is handled. There is sustainability
From Microsoft to Google, everyone is racing to integrate generative AI technology into their platforms or create new AI tools as the technology is firmly holding the interest of the global tech ecosystem.
To track conversions and optimize Bing Ads campaigns, Microsoft’s Universal Event Tracking (UET) tag has been of great help for advertisers.
With the deadline for the migration to GA4 from Universal Analytics 3 around the corner, marketers are keenly working on the
Big names in the industry, such as Apple and Mozilla, have already removed support for third-party cookies in their browsers, and
Black-owned media company executives had some very interesting points that they raised during the Ad Age’s State
It is already known that the TikTok ban threat is only growing in western countries. And many ad agencies and marketers
Although some big names in the industry have begun to scale back their experiments with web3 and the metaverse, many well-known brands such as
The advancement in digital technologies enables people to live in a unique world where they can look beyond their own neighbourhoods and find social media and online communities to participate in various interesting talks.
Kroger along with the tech company Cooler Screens is enhancing its in-store shopping experience, with digital smart screens in 500 of its stores across the US. Very soon, hundreds of Kroger stores across the US will have
The buzziest topic in 2021 and 2022 in the tech industry is none other than the metaverse. And, particularly after Mark Zuckerberg adopted Meta as their
Restaurants especially fast food chains, want their customers to think of their apps the next time they want to get some burritos
Due to the convenience and flexibility it provides, CTV has grown significantly in recent years.
AI has become an essential component of the digital ecosystem in the last year, particularly since the launch of ChatGPT. From Microsoft to Snapchat, industry titans are developing new AI features for their platforms.
Ocean Spray has announced new collaborations taking snacking and cocktails to go, to a whole new level! The farmer-owned co-operative has announced two collaborations - a chocolate-covered dried fruit line
Screenvision has tied up with TikTok in a bid to connect brands and the younger demographic.
Creators are unquestionably changing the way digital marketing works, and collaboration between established brands and creators is only growing.
As part of its Disney100 celebration, Disney has launched a fabulous exhibition called Wonder of Friendship: The Experience. This is a pop-up exhibition with interactive areas built with themes from classic Disney films and character friendships.
The generative AI boom has had a profound impact on business operations. Particularly after the launch of OpenAI’s ChatGpt, AI has become the major trend, and everyone has been talking about this.
A few years ago, Apple, Google, and Mozilla all disclosed plans to gradually reduce support for third-party cookies in their web browsers in response to user privacy concerns.
It is AI not Web 3 and all its wearables and collectibles that will have a lasting impact on the marketing landscape according to Coca-Cola.
Spring is in the air and with it comes a whole lot of home and garden makeovers. Shoppers clamor at their favorite ecommerce sites.
Metaverse is one big thing that no one could have missed discussing ever since Facebook announced its plan to change its parent company name to Meta.
Right on the heels of the launch of the H&M Loooptopia experience on Roblox in January, comes a new limited-time experience in the metaverse, showcasing an exclusive Stranger Things summer collection just for kids.
Having a strong marketing strategy is unquestionably important for bringing the business in front of potential customers. Businesses, particularly in digital marketing, must be strategic and spend time analysing
Google Search keeps changing. It has a long history of algorithmic updates. As a result of the virality of
Among all types of content, video continues to be the undisputed winner in terms of engaging internet users. Statistics show video marketing will continue to grow in popularity in 2023, with 86% of businesses using it in their marketing plans.
According to Nielsen's Commspoint Influence, audio influences 45% of listeners to make a purchase, outperforming TV, social media, video, and other media.
Since the launch and popularity of ChatGPT, generative AI has been the subject of much hype in the industry.
As social media continues to pervade our lives, influencer marketing has emerged as a critical strategy for brands seeking to reach their target audience
According to Gartner, 25% of people will spend at least one hour per day in the Metaverse by 2026.
In this day and age of the digital world, competition is rife, and consumers have millions of options out there to get distracted. Getting a slice of the audience's attention has become extremely hard for businesses
Over the past year, Meta has enhanced its ad sales tactics, particularly as it has diminished the metaverse in favour of focusing on its core business, which includes running advertisements on its platforms such as Instagram,
When you think about it, it is something like the Home Shopping Network experience all over again. While the concept remains the same, the channel is completely different.
Although influencer marketing and affiliate marketing work with different strategies, both have been ruling the marketing world lately.
In the year 202l, the Google search for the term "metaverse" multiplied by many folds, and everyone was excited about the transition of everyday activities to the metaverse. It meant different things to different people.
Funnels help marketers see the buyer journey – that is the process people go through while attempting to sign up for your online service
It is the month of May and the time for NewFronts and all the big brands are out there to flex their muscles and tell the world of advertisers what juicy promises they have for the future.
Snap has big plans for AI-brd ads in its My AI Chat which it shared in its NewFronts showcase for advertisers. It said that it was testing out the idea of “sponsored links” in My AI – this is very similar to Microsoft testing ads in Bing Chat.
As part of its presentation at IAB’s NewsFront 2023, the streaming media company Roku introduced its latest ad products for
With IAB’s NewFronts 2023, the world’s largest digital content marketplace, having commenced on May 1, YouTube has rolled out new ad formats to its short-form feature Shorts as part of its presentation.
With the dawn of May comes the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s NewFronts! The exciting annual four-day series of events gives digital advertisers a first look at all the latest digital content from the biggest names in media and entertainment.
Reddit, a web content rating, and discussion website, attracts a diverse range of users and content creators as the platform is reputed to encourage free and open discussions.
Few months ago, Microsoft announced Designer, a Canva-like web app. It can create designs for presentations, digital postcards, and other materials for social media and other channels. It uses user-generated content and OpenAI's text-to-image AI, DALL-E 2, to create designs, with drop-downs for further customization.
People’s shopping behaviour has shifted drastically in recent years, and social media has become one of the most prominent choices for shopping.
Artificial intelligence and the metaverse are both prominent technologies that have the potential to improve people's lives and increase the efficiency of many business processes.
Glamor comes to the metaverse. And how! The world’s first ever Metaverse Beauty Week is coming soon. It is a five-day festival featuring a whole bunch of beauty brands
Things were different when the Pandemic controlled our lives. People had no choice but to stay home – and streaming TV made a killing.
While publishers and media owners are concerned about the impact of a cookie-free world, Graham Media, a local publishing group, recently tested Google's cookie alternatives to demonstrate how publishers might begin using new ad targeting tactics.
The unthinkable is happening. There is an unprecedented downturn in Google’s Ad revenues, its main money spinner in over 20 years!
Meta Platforms has seen a strong digital ad boost, with its first-quarter revenue exceeding analyst expectations.
In order to serve its customers better, global consumer goods company Coca-Cola has embarked on an astounding digital transformation journey in recent years. By leveraging modern tools like AI and
The growth of generative AI has been enormous in recent months. ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI, is the fastest-growing app of all time and is estimated to have reached 100
Partnering with social media influencers to raise brand awareness, build emotional connections with their online community, and drive sales is quite common for DTC brands too.
The ongoing battle between TV networks and YouTube further induced the media measurement debate.
Everybody is talking about a bad recession and an economic downturn that is looming upon us. This has put most people on alert mode, with people choosing to limit their spending to just the essentials. Some people are cutting back on even that.
TV viewership data ratings on an individual or household level are crucial for marketers for audience segmentation and re-targeting purposes.
KBP Brands, a KFC franchisee, is expanding its SMS marketing capabilities across its 847 U.S. locations after testing its targeted mobile messaging in over 160 different cities late last year.
Disney Advertising and Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM), Kroger's retail media division, have recently announced their partnership. As part of the deal, KPM will share its first-party shopper data for targeting
In the coming months, Google plans to expand generative AI technology into its advertising operations.
A couple of Instagram posts by the influencer Dylan Mulvaney has caused all hell to break loose as it were. There is backlash online, all kinds of
America looks different now – no, not the buildings and the landscape, but the people!
Data: one of the most valuable resources available in today’s business world.
Salesforce announced the integration of its CRM generative AI assistant, Einstein GPT, and its CRM data platform, Data Cloud, with Flow, the company's automation toolbox.
Google recently released an early study report on how ads will perform when cookies are not used for ad targeting in its ecosystem.
With the slow but sure death of third party cookies, first party data becomes critical to a marketer who wants to create engaging and relevant customer experiences for his audience.
Amazon is legendary – and everyone knows that. They are known for their massive product inventory and customer service that hits it out of the park every single time.
In spite of the uncertainty surrounding TikTok’s future in the United States, the company has been focusing more on its performance-focused offerings, particularly its Smart Performance Campaigns.
After a 19-month suspension, Nielsen’s TV measurement stick has finally regained some of its clout after the Media Rating Council reinstated the company's national TV ratings.
Beck’s, the AB Inbev-owned beer brand turned 150. To celebrate this, Beck’s didn’t look back on its long journey to celebrate but looked ahead.
Google recently announced the enhancements to Search Ads 360 and encouraged advertisers to migrate to the new platform before April 2024,
At a time when everyone eyes anything connected with Web 3 as if it were something the cat dragged in, here is some news!
Reddit, the social platform, expands its advertising business by broadening its reach to media agencies through its Independent Agency Programme.
Google is reportedly developing an entirely new search engine in the face of increased competition from its rivals given the proliferation of AI technology. Under the project name Magi, the
Instagram recently announced new updates to its creator marketplace. The company has expanded access to part of its creator marketplace via new APIs.
The Ad Council is partnering with Amazon’s ad division to play music through Alexa to pave the way for parents / adults / care givers to talk to young people about their mental health.
Getting together a huge meal for the whole family during the holidays can be stressful. The endless meal preps and the actual cooking and serving.
Beauty brands face quite a challenge in today’s multi-channel world inhabited by digitally evolved customers. The demand for large amounts of content suitable for various channels and which will increase customer engagement can be overwhelming for brands.
Absolut Vodka goes again to Coachella – this time also on the metaverse! During a time when AI and ChatGPT put some serious concerns in the minds of people about metaverse – is it dead? Is it dying? Is this the end of metaverse? – Absolut Vodka returns to it for the second time!
PQ Media, the world’s leading provider of media econometrics, has recently released its research on global media consumption.
In today’s creator economy, Influencers are good for your brand. They bring the elements of social proof, credibility and trust to the mix. When the influencer is an authority or an expert in the field, it raises things to a whole different level.
Getting a marketing email ready is not easy. Takes time and money – and a lot of creativity.
TikTok is facing a potential ban threat in the US after several government agencies and experts convicted it of sharing user information with the Chinese government.
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Google CEO Sundar Pichai affirmed that a chatbot with artificial intelligence would soon be incorporated into Google Search.
Domino’s pizza has managed to turn cars into pizza ordering devices with Apple CarPlay – where an app turns the car’s infotainment system into a connected iOS device.
Google has recently announced that the company will phase out four rules-based attribution models from Google Ads and Google Analytics later this year. The decision was made after the company noticed that these models were being adopted at ever-lower rates.
Walmart has a new website and app. In a bid to make them more engaging and personalized, they have swanky images and catchier names for categories, deals and promos on their home page – their gardening section is called “green thumbs optional”.
Brands create campaigns to get the attention of their audiences and draw them to their products. But most often, once the customer is enticed walk into the store, the story ends.
On November 1, 2022, Google announced the sunset of similar audiences in Google ads.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) now provides regex support for event creation. It will help users create and modify events using regular expressions, or regex.
Gen Z is all about trust. They grew up in a landscape of political, social, technological and economic flux which understandably has shaken their ability to trust a brand or its promise at face value.
YouTube has recently revealed that it will livestream all six stages of Coachella, one of the most popular music festivals in the world, for the first time.
Amazon considers a takeover of movie theatre chain AMC. The shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings reportedly increased by more than
Walmart is always about big business. And now it only will get bigger. In a National TV spot that is a first for Walmart, the mammoth retailer and wholesaler brought its partnership with
Everyone thought it was phenomenal – a new, highly immersive experience that was going to take people beyond the current two-dimensional experience of browsing, viewing, working, socializing and interacting with others.
Meta announced the testing of its two new ad types, manager partner ads and local inventory ads, during Meta's presentation at ShopTalk 2023.
Levi’s made a big announcement recently. They said that they are tying up with Lalaland.ai, which is a digital fashion studio that ‘builds models’ – customized models that are AI-generated.
AI is slowly trying to find its level. Like water, it seems to flow to find new avenues; forge new paths and find its place in various receptacles. And it learns and adapts as it goes along, until it finds its spot and it settles, creating an oasis, as it were.
When you think of influencers, you almost automatically conjure up the image of a twenty-something peddling beauty products or clothing. Not someone who is almost 100 years old.
Acadia, the retail marketplace strategy agency, has recently released a report that highlights how conventional metrics give brands only a limited view of their Amazon DSP performance.
Roblox recently updated its rules with significant changes to its advertising policies in response to an FTC complaint. It includes the restriction on developers' ability to market to users under the age of thirteen.
Pinterest announced some fresh updates as part of its presentation at ShopTalk 2023 to assist retailers in boosting their opportunities in the app.
L’Oréal, the undisputed leader in the global beauty market, is focusing on more social listening this year in order to quickly tap into emerging trends.
General Motors, with its zero-party data strategy, is attempting to make breakthroughs in the automotive industry.
Attention is precious. Capturing it is not easy. Keeping it is a whole different game of chess. So content which not only attracts the attention of users, but keeps
Walmart Connect has recently partnered with Innovid to assist advertisers on Walmart's demand-side platform in delivering more personalized and interactive ad creatives for connected TVs.
A few weeks ago, Coke announced that it was going to tie up with Bain & Company to explore the use of AI, creating a huge amount of anticipatory buzz in the industry and among its fan-base.
Pinterest, a visual social media platform, has recently released some new Pin ad tips based on brand lift studies and feedback from over 120,000 Pinners.
Netflix announced a new partnership with tech behemoth Microsoft in July 2022 to amplify its advertising revenue on the online streaming service. However, after a few setbacks, Netflix appears to be considering other options, including buying or building its own ad technology.
AB InBev wins the Cannes Lions “Creative Marketer Award” this year - and they are the first brand to have ever won the award twice!
Procter & Gamble is a major player in the packaged consumer goods industry. In spite of having multiple options to reach target audiences, the US FMCG giant has now taken radio as their prominent choice.
"Series" is a recently introduced TikTok feature. Creators can use Series to post video collections behind a paywall. TikTok users who want to watch Series videos must pay via in-video links or the creator's profile.
Main Character Energy is a huge trend right now among Millennials and Gen Z. If your TG includes these two demographic groups, then you should know what it is and include it in your marketing strategy.
It has been rated as one of the three most-watched video ads. The 60-second spot is about a car and Zeus and his wife, who have had to move to Palm Springs.
The data privacy software company Sourcepoint has recently launched a tool called Vendor Trace. It provides a simple way for publishers and brands to monitor downstream vendor behavior on their websites.
The metaverse holds immense fascination for retailers – as the possibilities are truly mind-blowing!
TikTok has recently announced a partnership with Dentsu, the Japanese advertising agency. The partnership offers an interesting alternative to web tracking for brands through Dentsu’s ‘Digital X’ process.
In some very exciting news for marketers, KERV Interactive (KERV), a leading AI-powered digital advertising platform, launched Dynamic Destination. Audi of America was the first advertiser to test-drive KERV’s Dynamic Destination, doing an OTT ad campaign with PHD Media, a global media and marketing communications agency.
Roku and Best Buy announced a new partnership under which the streaming platform and device company will gain access to first-party data from the electronics retailer. According to the announcement, Best Buy is now the sole seller of Roku-branded televisions.
As the NCAA 'March Madness' Tournament is around the corner, Twitter has released some new insights to assist marketers. It helps them tap into the surrounding conversation and maximize their brand’s reach among March Madness fans.
Google Tag Manager has recently added the "Tag coverage summary" feature for users.
Salesforce recently unveiled the much-awaited generative AI tool Einstein GPT. Einstein GPT provides AI-generated content across all sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT interactions. Salesforce will use generative AI to transform every customer experience with Einstein GPT.
Last week, Hilton Hotels' 10-minute-long video went viral on TikTok. The success of the video is prompting the industry to reconsider its TikTok marketing strategy to include long-form content.
Microsoft has recently introduced an AI assistant called “Dynamics 365 Co-pilot”. It provides interactive, AI-powered assistance across all business applications that handle tasks like sales, marketing, and customer service.
Veritonic, the most extensive audio research and analytics platform, recently announced the results of a trailblazing audio study conducted in collaboration with Audacy.
Women’s history month is here! And what better way to celebrate it than have Miller Lite turn all old sexist beer ads into fertilizer! They are calling it the changing of “bad s#*t” into “good s#&*t”!
Nissan is introducing the new TikTok feature – the TikTok Now – into its campaign for the NCAA’s March Madness Basketball tournaments. Nissan comes back as the official sponsor of the NCAA’s March Madness this year again, with its all new Nissan Ariya as the official EV.
The 2023 edition of the marketing technology landscape is underway. Scott Brinker, HubSpot's VP of platform ecosystem, and Frans Riemersma of MarTech Tribe publish the MarTech technology landscape edition every year.
Pinterest is experimenting with a new advertising product called "Premiere Spotlight Ad." It allows brands to reach customers directly through the mobile app.
Levi’s celebrates the 150th anniversary of its most iconic pair of jeans, the 501, with a cinematic campaign, “The Greatest Story Ever Worn!”
In recent weeks, a new trend known as "de-influencing" has gained momentum in social media with the massive trending of the hashtag "de-influencing."
Albertsons is unifying marketing for its two dozen grocery chains through a new campaign. Albertsons has taken this step eight years after merging with Safeway and five months after announcing a planned deal with Kroger
Liquid Death has launched a line of iced teas, in its own unique iconic way.
Tinder has always been known for hookups. Now in a big bold move forward, it is repositioning itself as a platform that goes way beyond hookups to meaningful relationships.
Lufthansa’s Ad campaign where it claimed that it was protecting the future of planet Earth, has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA), the UK advertising watchdog. ASA has ruled that Lufthansa was misleading consumers, particularly about the environmental impact of flying.
Google and Microsoft are evidently moving forward with generative AI technology.
Google recently announced new tools to improve the performance of search ads using artificial intelligence.
There is a popular notion that men’s sports are more competitive and exciting. This contributes to a larger audience at events, larger media spends and wider coverage. But that is slowly changing.
The Salesforce platform recently announced the sunset of its social media scheduling tool, Social Studio. Starting on November 18, 2024, customers will no longer be able to access the application.
Spotify, an audio streaming platform, is testing a new feature called "token-enabled playlists." It enables holders of non-fungible tokens to connect their wallets and listen to curated music.
March Madness is around the corner and Wendy’s campaign for it is built around its old, iconic, highly-nostalgic line “where’s the beef?” with a twist – Square’s the beef!
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) businesses have become increasingly popular in recent years, offering consumers an alternative to traditional credit cards. With the rise of e-commerce and the increasing
Molson Coors’s Miller Lite ran an ad with a cyclist pouring a random generic can of light beer on her face with a voice-over that said - “Light beer shouldn’t taste like water. It should taste like beer.”
Coca-Cola, the carbonated soft drinks giant is all set to tap into the AI arena for its marketing and digital communication. And that includes ChatGPT.
The focus on the ad tech industry by legal authorities has widened a bit more. Last week, the ad tech industry saw a slew of noteworthy policy and privacy-related events. The CEOs of five major technology
That’s how the Home Page of Innocent Drinks reads, the line sitting on top of a row of little brightly colored quirky hats on bottles!
The commercial from the premium dog food company, The Farmer’s Dog, has earned USA Today’s much coveted Ad Meter title as the top audience favorite in this year’s Super Bowl.
Meta has recently launched a subscription service called Meta Verified. Through "Meta Verified," users can verify their identity and will be able to add the coveted blue checkmark to their Instagram and Facebook accounts for up to $15 per month.
It has been reported that Microsoft had a conversation with an ad agency and revealed its intention to start displaying paid links within its search results on the new generative AI-powered Bing.
TikTok has quietly launched its new in-stream commerce initiatives in the United States. It is a long-awaited in-app checkout feature for brands and marketers looking to capitalise on the #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt trend.
Pinterest has introduced longer video clips in its Idea Pins increasing the duration from 60 seconds to five whole minutes!
After months and years of creating a buzz about it, Salesforce has announced a teaser on Twitter that EinteinGPT will be introduced at the TrailblazerDX ’23 on the 7th of March 2023.
Disney Advertising, which owns ESPN and other outlets, recently held an unusual three-hour closed-door meeting with Nielsen executives, spanning key players from across industry segments, to discuss concerns about the accuracy of live sports ratings.
Nissan’s marketing team deserves kudos! Their campaigns for Ariya, their all electric crossover SUV are truly hitting the spot and keeping with the times.
Google's Display & Video 360 platform has announced new features to assist advertisers in planning, purchasing, and measuring connected TV (CTV) campaigns.
According to a new report published by Radiocentre, commercial radio had a record year for revenue in the UK, rising by 2.8% in 2022.
Marketing agency Giant Spoon recently announced that ChatGPT will be the brains behind the agency’s Super Bowl tweets this year.
YouTube introduced the Cost-Per-Hour Masthead, allowing brands to purchase the platform's most prominent placement in a new ad format that will be on display during the Super Bowl.
Disney+’s Q1 earnings are not good.
The company reported a drop of 2.4 million subs from 164.2 million the previous quarter. This is the streamer’s first subscriber loss since their launch in 2019.
There are two main types of video ads: in-stream and out-stream. In-stream ads, also known as pre-roll and mid-roll ads, are displayed alongside a video. Whereas out-stream describes video ads that appear independent of any editorial video content.
Marketers are sceptical that TikTok will eventually dethrone Twitter as the go-to platform for real-time reactions to the nation's most widely watched events, such as the Super Bowl.
Instacart and Michelob Ultra collaborated to create shoppable television commercials to coincide with Anheuser-Busch InBev's Super Bowl LVII advertising. This is the first major CPG co-marketing campaign for Instacart, North America's leading grocery technology company.
It certainly appears that whatever can be automated with regard to how ad campaigns are planned or bought, will be.
Google has reportedly begun testing a new desktop search page design that incorporates chat technology. Following the launch of and reaction to ChatGPT in December, Google CEO Sundar Pichai reportedly issued a "code red," recognising that the technology posed an immediate and significant threat to Google's search business.
Marketers seek longer-term relationships with influencers as well as influencer marketing agencies as influencer marketing matures. The change comes as marketers shift away from project-based approaches toward a longer-term vision. Nowadays, influencer marketing agencies have started to participate in strategy meetings alongside other agencies.
HCL announced the release and availability of the latest update for their Unica 12.1.15 marketing cloud platform. With this new release, Unica has launched an assortment of new features and UI improvements.
With businesses being deluged by customer data of all sorts (whether transactional, demographic or the whole range of behavioral – or impressions from ads, purchases, service history and product usage), the need to have a platform that ties it all together, is imperative.
The Yandex source code repository that was allegedly stolen by a former employee of the Russian technology firm has been leaked as a torrent on a popular hacking forum.
CPG giant Unilever is the first brand to strategically test the integration of Disney’s Audience Graph with the Trade Desk’s Unified ID 2.0 identity framework. The deal is one of several developments announced as part of the Disney Tech & Data Showcase that took place on January 25, 2023.
TikTok has added a new analytics feature, in its Reporting Section of the TikTok Ads Manager so the creators will now be able to track the performance of their creations. According to TikTok, you can “click any video to open up deeper insights, including frame-by-frame engagement, ad spending over time, audience breakdown, and even comment analysis by sentiment and theme”.
The potential of AI-generated content has journalists and artists concerned. But as of now, marketers have expressed little anxiety about the advent of AI-generated content. In fact, many brands have embraced AI-generated ad copy and creative to power their ad campaigns.
Social media app Snapchat has launched a new promotional campaign that capitalises on the uniqueness of its viral AR developments. The new ad campaign shows how its AR technology can alter reality in real time-and how much fun it can be.
Apple is soon going to launch its much anticipated mixed-reality headset in an attempt to create a 3D version of the iPhone’s operating system. Apple’s long-awaited mixed reality headset could be announced in spring at the earliest, top Apple supply chain analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said on Twitter.
The United States Department of Justice has just filed its second antitrust lawsuit against Google. It accuses Google of illegally abusing its monopoly over the technology that underpins online advertising. This new lawsuit, which seeks to force Google to divest parts of its online advertising business, is the first filed under the Biden Administration against the company.
Disney Advertising president Rita Ferro said in an interview ahead of the company's annual Tech & Data Showcase event for advertisers that Hulu's "full suite of ad products and services" will become available by July across Disney's streaming portfolio.
Meta app users will now be able to manage all their account settings – including advertising controls and preferences – in one centralized hub. The changes are part of the company’s strategy to regain dominance in the ad market.
Google recently announced that Google Optimize will be phased out on September 30, 2023. Optimize will no longer be available in any form after this date. It includes all versions (360 and Standard) as well as all integrations (browser and server-side, Universal Analytics, and Google Analytics 4).
TikTok has captivated the interest of brands and advertisers with over 850 million global users. Beyond brand awareness and engagement, TikTok's immersive full-screen, sound-on formats, as well as its diverse video content and community, offer massive potential for brands.
Treasure Data, an enterprise customer data platform (CDP) provider, has recently released the findings of a survey of MarTech decision-makers. It emphasizes the current state of CDPs, including common trends, best practises, and potential future applications.
Horizon Media’s e-commerce consultancy, Night Market, is launching an artificial intelligence tool, Neon, that plans and optimizes campaign investments across retail media networks such as Amazon, Walmart, and more. Neon enables in-campaign changes to shift investments among networks, products, and tactics based on predicted results.
In the forthcoming months, companies in the US will have to adapt to five new state-level privacy laws. This includes CCPA, the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA, already in effect as of January 2023), and all the others going into effect in 2023; the Colorado Privacy Act (CoPA), the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CDPA), the Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA), and Virginia’s Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA).
Sprinklr, the unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises, has announced a new partnership with Samsung, an industry leader in the global display market.
Google recently released new Core Web Vitals recommendations that help users determine what to prioritize when time is limited.
Online publishing forum Medium, has now announced that it’s embracing the open source Mastodon platform. It will launch its own Mastodon community, named "me.dm," to support its authors and publications.
Google has confirmed that the "December 2022 useful content update" is now complete.
Alchemer, a global leader in experience management and enterprise feedback technology, recently announced its acquisition of Apptentive, the industry leader in mobile feedback technology.
In its first Creator Insider update of the year, YouTube announced a number of new analytics and display options.
Google and Meta's advertising market share fell below 50% for the first time since 2014, to 48.4% in 2022. That figure is expected to fall to 44.9% by the end of 2023.
After two years in a row with dips in attendance, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was held in full fervor from January 5 to 8, 2023, in Las Vegas. The show floor in Las Vegas was filled with buzzy, headline-grabbing products, gizmos, and gadgets. But the real value of this world’s largest show is how it lays out the vision for where marketing and technology trends may go in the future.
Instagram recently announced that it would remove the Shop tab from its main navigation bar. Technically, Instagram is making a few minor tweaks to the app layout and thereby updating its UI.
Recur, the premier Web3 platform known for assisting major enterprises in launching innovative, multi-chain digital collectible experiences, recently announced the launch of RECUR Builder. Recur Builder is a new end-to-end, low-code, enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
Pinterest has announced its partnership with LiveRamp, a leading data enablement platform. With this partnership, it will implement data clean rooms for selected ad partners and enable brands to utilize their first-party data for ad targeting in a safe and secure manner.
ChatGPT as we know it has become the talk of the town, with several users engaging in conversational searches on this platform. The popularity of this chatbot has fueled the growth of AI-generative platforms.
Reddit has already announced its "Future Tellers" marketing insights event for CES 2023. Now, following that, at the CES 2023 event in Las Vegas, Reddit released a special report with insights for brands.
Meta Platforms and IRI, a data analytics and market research company, are collaborating to offer shopper marketers a new solution. It bridges the gap between campaigns running on Meta's social media platforms and in-store CPG sales at leading U.S. retailers.
Vidizmo, an enterprise video platform, now offers an "advanced user analytics report dashboard" to measure the effectiveness of the content. It allows users to identify the interactive elements of the video content and analyze the depth of their concepts through quiz and survey results.
Audiences are fragmented across channels. Between linear TV, connected TV, mobile, and desktop, it’s hard to get a single view of audiences.
As the world enters 2023, brands and marketers must stay on top of MarTech trends in order to keep their marketing priorities on track.
Amid persistent economic woes, an ongoing war, and a series of controversies, social media remains a top digital marketing channel. Over half (58%) of marketers increased their spending on social media in the last quarter of 2022, as per new Advertiser Perceptions findings shared with Marketing Dive.
Appier, a conversational marketing platform, recently launched its next-generation AI-powered CDP (customer data platform) called AIRIS. Appier's real-time CDP helps brands and marketers make smarter decisions by leveraging advanced AI and machine learning technologies.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) recently added a new feature for its users. The new landing page report has been added to the dashboard. The landing page report will assist users in evaluating and optimising the effectiveness of their landing pages.
Mailchain, the developer of the Web3 communication layer, has recently partnered with Unstoppable Domains, the leading provider of NFT domains. Mailchain users, new and old, can now send and receive messages using wallets with Web3 domains such as crypto, nft, x, wallet, bitcoin, and dao.
Following Twitter’s recent launch of the view count feature, the microblogging platform is now testing new formats to improve its placement and aesthetics.
SEMrush, an SEO platform, recently announced certain changes to its algorithm. The changes are more inclined towards providing high-quality data to its users.
AesirX, a digital experience platform, recently released their Metaverse CMS to the open-source community. It is coming with privacy-first technology.
Acquia, a leading digital experience platform, recently introduced several enhancements to its customer data platform (CDP).A customer data platform (CDP) is a piece of marketing technology that includes a number of tools that help the digital-first marketing team manage and extract insights from customer data.
Japan is set to regulate stealth marketing, whether conducted offline or online. Stealth marketing is a practice that involves paying influencers or celebrities to advertise a product or service under the guise of a genuine opinion.
With the growing popularity of text-generative AI platforms such as ChatGPT, Quora has launched its own AI chatbot called POE. Platform of Exploration (POE), as the name implies, allows users to ask questions, receive answers, and engage in ongoing dialogue.
Salesforce released its Spring ‘23 release notes recently. It's the time of year when Salesforce users eagerly await the release of the Salesforce Spring '23 release. Salesforce releases new features and updates to its technology three times per year in order to
Open AI, a generative artificial intelligence platform, recently announced the release of its newest 3D image model generator, Point-E. According to a paper published by Open AI, Point-E can produce 3D models through a diffusion method that works on point clouds.
Mounting data privacy concerns have led to the rise of laws such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), which are constantly being updated.
Instagram recently added several new features to its app. Of all the other features, Instagram notes is the centre of attraction. It serves as a new way to communicate with followers. With Notes, users can post a status, share thoughts, or ask questions to keep up with their group or community.
Google has recently added four new features to the Google Insights page.
Salesforce recently announced the general availability of Salesforce DevOps Center, a much awaited product for Salesforce professionals around the world.
According to Google, visual elements are the building blocks of the Google search results page that a user can perceive or interact with. But for a long time now, SEO analysts and marketers have found it challenging to focus on the core visual elements that will help them improve their site rankings and visibility.
There are two main types of video ads: in-stream and out-stream. In-stream ads, also known as pre-roll and mid-roll ads, are displayed alongside a video. Whereas out-stream describes video ads that appear independent of any editorial video content.
When it comes to digital innovation, Starbucks has remained a pioneer. Its latest Web3 Loyalty Program, named Starbucks Odyssey is one such novel attempt in integrating NFTs and blockchain technology into its existing rewards facility. With this move, Starbucks has officially set off on its Web3 Journey.
As influencer marketing is expanding rapidly, several businesses are experimenting with new ways to leverage creator content.
It’s not just the most awaited movie of the year – Avatar – Part 2 that is trending. But also magic avatars generated from AI-art apps such as Lensa AI are going viral on social media. Powered by the open-source Stable Diffusion platform, this app allows users to turn their selfies into magic avatars.
Amidst concerns over the looming recession and uncertainty, both publishers and advertisers are facing a rapidly challenging ad landscape. The economy’s turn has only made the rocky relationship between Big Tech and advertisers worse.
Amazon is planning to roll out a new TikTok-like shopping experience to its app for US customers. The new feature is aptly named Inspire. This will include a curated feed of short-form videos and photos to make it easier for users to discover and buy products.
Instagram announced today that it’s expanding its account status hub with new transparency tools for professional users to manage and distribute their social content.
A day after Google announced its continuous scrolling feature on Desktop, the search giant is now rolling out an all-new Topic filter for mobile.
In 2020, OpenAI announced GPT-3, an AI-based language model trained on trillions of words from the Internet that can coherently generate improvised text. Recently, the company has launched ChatGPT a conversational bot that produces intelligent text based on audience prompts.
Retailers and e-commerce marketers were rejoicing at record sales during the Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday seasons. Although the growth has been promising for bottom lines, some researchers suggest that all the holiday shopping traffic might not be coming from humans.
As part of Amazon’s new AWS for Advertising and Marketing initiative, it has launched a new service of Data Clean Rooms.
Yahoo is all set to acquire a 25% stake in Taboola, an online native advertising platform. With this partnership, Taboola will become Yahoo’s exclusive partner for native advertising through a 30-year commercial agreement.
With Thanksgiving dinner served, and Black Friday Shopping done, what’s next?
The Holiday Season is in full swing and so is the marketing that goes with it.
Elon Musk's tumultuous Twitter takeover has prompted millions of users to flee the app into the warm, welcoming arms of alternatives. The search for the next big social media app is now on.
Apple’s indefinite move to do away with IDFA or Identifier for Advertisers tracking threw a wrench in every marketer’s plan for 2021. Now Google is planning to roll out privacy sandbox in Android and phase out cookies, albeit gradually.
HCL Unica Interact recently released its Unica version 12.1.3 and introduced the personalization Playback feature. With this feature, users can access retrospective views of the activities that occurred in any date range. They can also drill down to individual sessions and obtain specific details such as Audience Profile, Audience Context, Interaction History (API Trace), Event Pattern State, Presented Offers, Suppressed Offers, etc.
Augment Social Intelligence to Create Unique Customer Experiences
Apple has advertised, for a senior manager to work in its ad platforms business. The ideal candidate is to “steer the design of a privacy-forward, sophisticated Demand-Side Platform.” This is the first indication that Apple is building a demand-side advertising platform (DSP)..
Optimizely, the digital experience platform (DXP) provider introduced Real-time Segmentation. This allows marketers to segment customers in the moment of engagement. And provide more relevant, personalized digital experiences.
Salesforce, the global CRM provider, and Whatsapp, the popular messaging service in the world, recently announced a new strategic partnership. It will enable Salesforce customers to connect with their customers and create new messaging experiences on WhatsApp.
In a recent announcement, Adobe said it would acquire Figma, the design software firm. For $20 billion in cash and stock. Adobe is reportedly letting Figma operate autonomously for now, and Figma is to run the same as before.
Google – announces the launch of the search Console Video Index Report.
Google rolled out new updates to the Consent Mode. These are visible on the Google Ads conversion page. The new features will assist advertisers in configuring and troubleshooting Consent Mode.
An Ethereum based virtual reality platform with 200,000+ monthly active users, Decentraland is a place to create, share, and monetize content and apps.
Acquia is a cloud-based provider of digital experience management solutions. Acquia announced the integration of its Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution with Drupal - an open source content management platform.
Decentraland, a 3D virtual reality platform, tweeted (@decentraland) on developing the Decentraland’s SDK 7, the next iteration. The goal of the Decentraland Software Development Kit (SDK) is to have an open protocol platform for creating Metaverse content—3D objects and scenes—by anyone, not just developers. Also, make it portable to any platform that adopts it.
Google added several new features for the Performance Max campaign.
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management platform for modern enterprises. Sprinklr has expanded its ongoing partnership with TikTok. It is now an official partner in TikTok’s all-new Content Marketing Specialty, part of the TikTok Marketing Partner Program.
Adobe announced a new service in Adobe Analytics offering a single common workspace to unify data and insights from all media types. Now championing metaverse and streaming media. This is billed as the true new generation omnichannel analytics product.
Adobe recently announced major updates to Substance 3D allowing developers to improve the immersive experience.
Hootsuite, a social media management platform, adds video entertainment app TikTok to its suite of social media management capabilities. Marketers can now use Hootsuite's tools to manage, execute, and optimize TikTok content along with their other social media platforms.
HCL Unica marketing automation platform released its spring 2022 update to Unica 12.1.3. According to Unica, this update enables delivery of personalised engagements, that are easily built, customized, and executed.
- 2023 (339)
- July (43)
- LG Ad Solutions' survey on CTV ads: an eye-opener for brands?
- Americana’s phygital vault for the public: a gateway to limitless possibilities for brands?
- IPG Mediabrands initiative towards standardisation in retail media space: a great move!
- McDonald's McNuggets Land with rewards and fun: a step to elevate the cravings for the metaverse?
- From warning to action: AI regulations takes centre stage!
- Phygital toolkit from Faith Tribe: an innovative move to unite the best of both worlds!
- Nielsen makes a new data deal, paving the way to unlock local markets
- Valentino's artistic collaboration with Meta: a move to redefine virtual fashion aesthetics?
- A new road to travel on to ignite digital ad attention—will it set the brands apart?
- Pinterest streamlines shopping journeys for customers—presents opportunity for brands!
- Visual search in Bing chat: will it open doors to elevate brand discovery?
- Audiences flock to ad-supported streaming platforms. Brands, are you noticing?
- 7-Eleven harnessing the collectibles trend: a way to bond beyond transactions?
- Attention-grabbing innovation in CTV advertising, paving the way to connect with viewers like never before!
- Roku partners with Shopify, unlocking new possibilities for users and brands!
- App Games - Coin Drop from Taco Bell drives Loyalty and Engagement
- Digital Doppelgangers are here - Avatar comes to Meta and Spices up Video Calls
- BMW Motorrad takes Motorcycle Passion on a Virtual Reality MetaRide
- Lemonade for the Younger Demographic – a sweet Experience indeed!
- Video game advertising: a real game-changer for businesses?
- AI-driven OOH advertising: the AI bandwagon’s next stop?
- The rise of phygital experiences: a new normal for businesses to thrive?
- Google ad’s new tool to strike a chord with Gen Z: a must-try option?
- Yum Brands cooks up a seamless customer experience—way to go!
- Brightspot CMS + OpenAI: a combo to power up the digital experience?
- Beyond what one dreams or imagines – the future of retail
- Google Ads Editor version 2.4 shines with new features, expanding the advertising potential for businesses
- Web3 and Women’s Football - Credit Suisse scores!
- The first-ever digital human SDK hits the market—a way towards redefining digital experiences?
- Booking.com gets intelligent and chatty!
- The influence of an influencer – it goes phy-gital
- Will Lytics’ innovative tool supercharge your business growth from good to great?
- Lacoste’s novel game with NFT: something brands must pay attention to!
- Google gears up its AI play: where will it take digital businesses?
- Multi-sensory Marketing and Mastercard
- New findings on Retail Brands' Personalization approaches: a wakeup call to rewrite their rulebook?
- Of Smart Spoons, Taste and the Metaverse
- YouTube's anti-ad blocker strategy: a bold move!
- Anything Flows – Slurpee re-branding goes one step further!
- Roblox is buzzing as Fenty comes to town
- AI- Powered Celebrities – Artificial Intelligence goes full glam!
- Kroger’s Precision Marketing to launch a self-service Ad Platform soon!
- Microsoft introduces AI-powered shopping tools, expanding boundaries for businesses!
- June (73)
- AI capabilities are on the rise for businesses; will they unlock a new level of personalization?
- Brands and AI-Generated Content – is this the Future?
- TikTok Trends and their impact on Brands
- Simply the best - Hip-Hop, QR Codes and a Deep Engagement
- Artificial Intelligence and Commerce – the best is yet to come!
- AMP support in GA4: a big deal for businesses in this mobile era?
- Taking an Iconic set of Kicks to a Web3 World
- The Power of AR-Powered Ads in an AR-Powered Game!
- LVMH plays Games on Web3 – say what?
- Denon raises the Bar - launches Personalized Ear-Buds for Customers
- Lululemon scores with the Dupe Swap – this TikTok trend could benefit other brands too!
- Chick-fil-A brings the beloved Cows back to drive Loyalty
- Is AI a friend or foe? Machine Uprising or a friend to brands?
- Nielsen makes a smart move, leaping towards unprecedented accuracy and simplicity in analytics.
- Meta at Cannes 2023: more AI magic is on the way for businesses!
- The Fabricant and Highsnobiety Collaborate on Web3 with Limited Edition Wearables
- Enhanced digital experiences: a fuel to propel businesses forward?
- Disney embraces Google’s PAIR, something businesses must pay attention to!
- The Pin Drop Pizza from Domino’s
- When Customer Experiences take on a Regional Flavor
- Looking at the World through a Different Lens – Mobiles, AR and Brands
- When AI meets CX – DEI becomes very do-able
- The digital transformation market continues to soar: businesses must adapt or fall behind.
- Optimizely’s enhanced CMS capabilities—will it kick the roadblocks to modernize digital experiences?
- Yahoo's DSP shines with new capabilities, raising the bar for marketers!
- Innovid joins hands with Upwave— will it streamline the journey for CTV advertisers?
- Hoka’s Murmuration flies High!
- Google says Aye! Aye! To AI
- Puma goes deeper into Web3
- Google's new AI-powered ads: how will they level up the game for marketers?
- Adidas puts its best foot forward into Web3
- Staying Spiritually Loyal - Santo Spirits’ Web3 Loyalty Program
- TikTok takes a visual route—will it unleash sales potential for brands?
- J. Crew gets Futuristic as it celebrates its Past
- Marketing mix modelling: a fuel to win the privacy-centric game?
- The Rise of the Machines - AI and Marketing
- Shaking off the old and putting on the new - Slurpee gets a Makeover
- Antitrust storm on Google: how will it shake up the advertising landscape?
- Going in Blind – lack of transparency in AI media buying platforms
- The Burger Wars – McDonald’s vs. Burger King
- Reddit expands the horizons for marketers—new doors opened!
- TikTok paves the way for effortless creativity—what can the impacts be for businesses?
- Ikea Bags Customers with a Frakta Statue
- Nostalgia fuels McDonald’s Forward
- TikTok strengthens the path for brands to connect with creators. How crucial is it for marketers?
- Adobe sparks with new generative AI capabilities, pushing the boundaries for marketers.
- I’ll tell you what I want – what I really, really want: Pinterest for the win!
- Microsoft advertising on full swing: how will the new enhancements supercharge advertisers?
- Salesforce’s Marketing GPT: will it elevate marketers’ game to the next level?
- Walmart Connects with Customers – sell where they buy!
- AI's risk factor inhibits brands from using it: how should advertisers handle this?
- Vision Pro from Apple – VR for the rescue?
- Meta unveils new insights for marketers—a catalyst to reap unrivalled results?
- Cars.com takes influencer marketing to a different level
- Sonic branding speaks volumes: is it something brands must no longer ignore?
- Videos and marketing – the long and the short of it!
- Keeping it Real - Beauty Connects with Gen Z
- Linear or streaming: who will win the throne?
- Moosehead gets a new look – of brands and re-brands
- From vanity to value: How significant is it to take influencer marketing to the next level?
- Will Salesforce's "AI Day" event pave the way for cutting-edge marketing innovations?
- Instacart gets insta-smart with AI
- New Logo and new outlook for Cars.com – keeping pace with the changing times!
- Google beefs up Bard: what does it mean to businesses and marketers?
- Generative AI regulations are on the horizon: marketers, gear up to play by the rules!
- Google opens new data pathways for cookieless advertising: will it be game-changing for the ad industry?
- Brands and Social Media Marketing
- Instagram opens a new door for marketers, adding fuel to the marketing game!
- Sell Insurance to those who don’t need it? State Farms shows you how!
- WPP’s big bet on generative AI: is it something marketers must pay attention to?
- Snap's AR experiments are on the rise: will they unveil untapped marketing potential?
- Disney and Google take AI to their Advertising – raising the bar and how!
- Gen Z and Car Shopping – dealers, are you ready?
- May (58)
- Culture and Gen Z and a new kind of marketing strategy
- Walmart ad biz grows and grows! Watch and Learn!
- Increased generative AI elements in social media: how will it impact marketers?
- Microsoft's new UET Insights: Will it streamline campaign success for advertisers?
- The clock is ticking for GA4 migration: are marketers ready for a fresh start?
- Adapting to the new era: Will advanced CDP help marketers excel in a cookie-less world?
- Diversity Marketing – the true way to be relevant to your customers
- TikTok gets a Tako when AI comes on board!
- TikTok videos to fly beyond mobile screens: what does it imply for marketers?
- Bacardi embraces the AR wave: will it drive the campaigns to new heights?
- Reddit's impact on app downloads takes flight. How can marketers capitalize on the opportunity?
- Kroger’s digital smart screens – hitting a home run on customer engagement and innovation
- Is the metaverse taking a backseat? Will it take off in the future?
- Winning Customer Loyalty during an Economic Downturn
- CTV ad frauds are on the rise. Advertisers, are you in the know?
- Google makes a rapid move with generative AI: how will it impact marketers?
- Ocean Spray partners for the Absolut win! It is not just Hershey!
- The right partners can take brands places – smart lessons for the marketer of today
- The CMO and 2023 – Do more with Less!
- Ready to level up your marketing game? Take a leaf out of Bose’s marketing book.
- Web3 or not Web3 – that is the question!
- Mobile Apps – Marketing in a Mobile World
- Disney brings true friendships to life – Marketing with Augmented Reality
- Challenging AI models: how should marketers take this?
- Google is finally implementing the Privacy Sandbox. A big game is on!
- Metaverse or AI? Where does the future of marketing lie?
- Survey from eBay ads gives ecommerce marketers some smart insights
- AI-driven metaverse: What does it mean to brands and marketers?
- Unskippable Ads from YouTube may be Unstoppable!
- H&M does Stranger Things on the Metaverse – marketers, watch and learn!
- Full-funnel approach propels Airbnb: a strategy worth trying!
- “Perspectives” in Google search: what can marketers expect?
- Multi-format video strategy: a secret sauce for YouTube success?
- Full-funnel audio marketing strategy: will it level up the game for marketers?
- Struggling to find AI use cases for your brand? Take a leaf out of Carvana.
- NFL's Strategic Partnership with Gen Z Influencers: A Game-Changer for Brand Marketing to Younger Audiences
- Metaverse: a potential path to transform the future of the customer experience?
- Media consolidation: a smart move or a fool’s paradise
- Meta comes with more AR experiences: get a step closer to your audiences!
- The See-Now / Buy-Now phenomenon – live shopping is in the house
- NewFronts 2023: A Quick Roundup for marketers!
- What’s on the cards? Multi-cultural marketing
- Take a leaf out of affiliate relationships: increase accountability of influencer marketing
- Clarks' metaverse comeback: a wake-up call for marketers?
- Custom Funnels from Google Analytics – great ammo for marketers!
- Retail Media – watch it take wings and soar!
- Roku offers valuable real estate to brands – what marketers need to know
- Marketers and Snap’s My AI – what brands need to know
- Roku’s new ad formats: how compulsive will they be for marketers?
- YouTube in NewFronts 2023: are Shorts crucial for marketers seeking success on YouTube?
- Amazon brings Ad targeting to brands – it’s the jackpot!
- F*#k it! Profanity and Marketing
- Reddit to enhance live interactions on its platform: a way to foster deeper connections with audiences for brands?
- Is Microsoft’s AI-powered designer tool something marketers must pay attention to?
- Privacy concerns slow social media shopping. How can marketers break this barrier?
- Combination of AI and metaverse: A new beginning for brands and marketers?
- Beauty Week in the Metaverse – it is a whole new world!
- Streaming TV takes a dip – what must marketers do to stay on track!
- April (53)
- The rise of cookie alternatives: marketers, are you in the know?
- Google announces a drop in ad revenues – is this the beginning of the end?
- Is AI fuelling Meta's revenue wheel? What does it indicate to marketers?
- Recipe for digital success: take a leaf out of Coca-Cola’s digital journey
- OpenAI coming to Sitecore: will it be game-changing for marketers?
- DTC brands are cracking influencer marketing. Learn what other brands can do.
- The Fight for Eyeballs: Will TV Networks or YouTube Win the Battle?
- Is Gen Z the marketers’ savior amidst a looming recession?
- Roku and UM's partnership: What new opportunities does it unlock for marketers?
- SMS marketing gains traction: how can marketers reap the best of it?
- The Magic of AI in Marketing
- A new trend is evolving around RMNs and streaming media. Marketers, are you noticing?
- Generative AI is rapidly penetrating advertising: how impactful will it be?
- The Bud Light Backlash – a modern day marketing story
- Multi-cultural Marketing – the only way to market in a multi-cultural world
- Lack of transparency in media buying: where does it lead advertisers to?
- Salesforce integrates Einstein GPT to Flow—an update marketers must pay attention to!
- Google’s ad tech update: are advertisers getting closer to a cookieless world?
- First Party Data – a marketer’s powerful ammunition
- Amazon’s Friction Economics – what marketers can make of that!
- TikTok Smart Performance Campaign: a lever to pull to drive growth?
- Metaverse and Gucci – a great marketing plan
- Nielsen fixing the crack in its empire—will it live up to advertisers’ expectations?
- Beck’s celebrates with an AI beer – sheer marketing genius
- Google Search Ads 360 with new features: how incentivizing is it for enterprise advertisers?
- ZA Bank goes into crypto – will Web 3 rise from its ashes?
- Reddit advertising: a must-try option for marketers?
- Advertisers – get ready for Google’s new search engine!
- Instagram updates creator marketplace—what impact does this have on influencer marketing?
- Amazon’s “Sound it Out” campaign – helping tackle mental health issues in youngsters.
- Should you bundle products in your campaigns? Take a page from Conagra.
- Marketing with Technology - a boon for Beauty Brands
- Let’s get phygital – Absolut goes to Coachella. Again!
- Ad-supported media engagement fades: what are its implications for brands and advertisers?
- When Dermatologists endorse your brand – CeraVe and expert influencer marketing
- Mailchimp on AI – an email marketer’s dream come true!
- What if TikTok gets banned: is it the end of the world for ad agencies?
- AI Chat in Google Search: Implications for Marketers and the Future of Search Marketing
- AI in marketing – is it the end of creativity?
- Easy Pizza on CarPlay from Domino’s – marketing lessons from the giant’s latest move
- Data-driven attribution models in Google Ads and Google Analytics. How ready are you?
- Marketing beyond the Super Bowl
- Captivate campaign audiences with Generative AI
- Walmart’s new website – marketing lessons to learn from its race against Amazon
- Costco’s in-store displays – a tale of omnichannel marketing possibilities
- The sunsetting of Similar Audiences in Google Ads is just around the corner. Find out how best to use the recent improvements?
- GA4 adds regex support for event creation. How beneficial is it for marketers?
- Trust and Target – a lesson in marketing for brands
- DOOH: A ground to explore for advertisers?
- Coachella on YouTube: A big game is on for brands and marketers!
- Ford Credit’s first campaign – is that enough?
- Amazon is expected to buy AMC theatre chain. How much of an impact will it leave on marketers.
- Walmart adds one more arrow to its quiver – marketers, watch and learn!
- March (45)
- Disney exits the Metaverse – is this the beginning of the end?
- Meta announces new ad types for retailers: A must-try option for marketers.
- Levi’s tryst with AI and DEI – something every marketer must watch out for!
- The Rise of the Machines – marketing implications of AI and fast-food drive-thrus
- Granfluencers – marketing built on authenticity and trust
- ROAS: Not the only key for marketers to unlock the benefits of retail media
- Marketing in a sea of dark patterns
- Roblox's new ad policy changes: Does it postpone the metaverse experiments for marketers?
- Pinterest is silently booming. Marketers - Are you in the know?
- L’Oréal’s strategy to keep up with trends-something brands must watch out!
- Adobe Summit 2023: A Quick Roundup for Marketers
- GM’s double-down on zero-party data—something for marketers to take a leaf out of
- Catching and keeping your audience’s attention – every Marketer’s Angst
- Walmart’s new move pushes the boundaries for CTV advertisers
- Coke invites users to Create Real Magic with AI – sharp marketing lessons for every marketer
- Pinterest releases new insights: A lot to watch out for advertisers!
- Netflix plans to mend its ad tech: Does it make the game risky for advertisers?
- TikTok ban threat: Mitigation plan for marketers.
- AB InBev wins Cannes Lions Creative Marketer Award, twice in a row – big lessons for every brand
- Getting radio advertising on board, like P&G: A way to success for marketers!
- TikTok “Series”: An opportunity or obstacle for marketers?
- Macy’s floats some Main Character Energy – and teaches an important marketing lesson
- Zeus and a BMW EV – the magic of one of the most-watched spots ever!
- Sourcepoint’s "Vendor Trace"—a game-changer for brands and marketers to comply with privacy regulations
- Aeropostale and the Metaverse – is this something brands should emulate?
- TikTok collaborates with Dentsu, providing a new data tracking system for marketers
- Audi test-drives Dynamic Destinations – a good case for Location Based Marketing
- Best Buy’s first-party data access to Roku: What does it mean for marketers?
- Get ready for “March Madness” with Twitter’s insights to ramp up engagement
- Google Tag Manager gets a new "Tag Summary Feature": How does it simplify website tracking for marketers?
- Salesforce unveils Einstein GPT. How beneficial will it be for marketers?
- Hilton’s success with long-form TikTok videos burst the bubble for marketers
- Beer Giants woo the Next Gen – a Marpov Xclusive
- Microsoft unveils AI-powered Dynamic 365 Co-pilot: How impactful will it be for marketers?
- Tune in for audio advertising. How can marketers make it effective?
- Miller Lite gets its S#!t together for Women’s History Month
- Nissan and TikTok Now take on March Madness – Smooth Marketing Move!
- The rising need for MarTech for SMBs and mid-market companies: What does it signal to marketers?
- Pinterest tests a new premium video ad format, unlocking new opportunities for brands
- Levi’s 501 Jeans turns 150 – Marketing Lessons from The Greatest Story ever worn
- The rise of the De-influencing Trend: How should brands handle this?
- Albertsons levels up its marketing game—marketers may have to take a leaf out of it.
- Heavy Metal and Grannies – takeaways from a commercial for Iced Tea!
- From Hookups to Heaven – Gen Z and Tinder’s new campaign
- Connecting the dots on Lufthansa’s poster campaign – brands and unethical advertising
- February (35)
- Infusion of AI in search engines. How will it impact marketers in SEO?
- Google’s AI Powered Search Ads: What can marketers expect from this?
- Leveling the Playing Field – Brands and Women’s Sports
- Salesforce sunsets Social Studio: How should marketers face this cha(lle)nge?
- Spotify testing NFT-Based Initiative: Will it unlock new revenue-generating opportunities for brands?
- Live commerce: The Future of Online Shopping?
- Where’s the beef? The real beef in the Wendy’s March Madness Commercial
- The Psychology Behind Buy Now Pay Later: Exploring the Success of BNPL
- The Beer War Commercials – is this something Advertisers should dabble in?
- Coca-Cola and AI – what can we expect from this mind-blowing partnership?
- Back-to-back Privacy Lawsuits against Ad Tech Companies. What does it indicate to marketers?
- Hats off to Innocent Drinks – lessons from their Marketing Playbook
- The Farmer’s Dog wins gold at the Super Bowl – key takeaways for the discerning marketer
- Authentication Badges from Meta – Do Brands really need one?
- Advertisers are watching Bing’s AI Chatbot change the face of search advertising
- TikTok Tests In-App Check-Out: How Relevant Do We Think This is for Brands to Boost Sales?
- Pin it – Longer Idea Pins from Pinterest. Will it be Any Beneficial for Marketers?
- Salesforce EinsteinGPT – is this the much-needed shot in the arm the company needs?
- Nielsen's Data Accuracy is Under Scrutiny: What Does It Mean for Marketers?
- Nissan creates a buzz in the most novel way – much respect! Many lessons to be learnt!
- Google Ads Introduces New CTV Ad Features, Helping Marketers Track Better
- Radio Gets a New Wave of Media Spending. Why Should Radio be Part of Your Campaigns?
- ChatGPT Handles Giant Spoon's Super Bowl Tweets. What is the Takeaway for Marketers?
- YouTube Introduces Cost-Per-Hour Masthead for Super Bowl LVII. Levels up the Marketing Playing Field.
- Drop in Disney+’s Q1 earnings – big lessons to be learnt!
- Quora’s Poe: Making Marketers sit up and pay attention to conversations about their Brands
- Twitter or TikTok: What will be the Platform of Preference to Make Super Bowl Comments?
- Michelob Ultra’s First Shoppable TV Ads, Leaning on QR Codes for the Big Game
- Big names are zoning in to AI-powered Advertising – what this means for Brands
- Google Tests Chatbot-Style Google Desktop Search Results. Race of AI Dominance is On.
- Transition of Influencer Marketing: Project-Based to Long-Term Approach
- HCL Unica Winter 2023 Release Highlights. How relevant is it for existing Unica customers?
- With a lot at stake for Businesses, exponential growth expected in the Customer Data Platform Market
- Yandex Source Code Hacked. Unlocks Valuable SEO Insights.
- Unilever Tests Disney’s Identity Integration with Trade Desk. A Pivotal Move Towards a Cookieless Future
- January (32)
- Track and Optimize - TikTok adds Analytics to Videos
- The Proliferation of Generative AI Content: What Marketers should Watch out For?
- Snapchat's new brand campaign, illustrating the magic of AR
- Apple May Soon Launch its new Mixed Reality Headset - All You Need to Know
- Google faces an Antitrust Lawsuit for Abusing Monopoly in Online Advertising
- Disney+’s Ad Tier Comes with Hulu’s Ad Targeting Options. Expanding targeting capabilities like never before.
- Meta’s New Centralized Ad Privacy Controls a Catalyst for Adopting a Robust Preference Management Strategy
- Google Sunsets Optimize. What About the Future of Marketing Experiments?
- Brands Shift Towards TikTok at the Expense of its Rivals
- Treasure Data’s Survey Results Demonstrate CDP’s Maturation from Powerful Tool to Critical Solution
- Horizon introduces Neon, a predictive artificial intelligence tool that optimizes media spend across retail ad networks.
- What is IAB’s New Multi-State Privacy Agreement?
- Sprinklr Partners with Samsung to Curate Immersive Social Media Marketing Walls and Displays
- Google Shares Recommendations to Optimize Core Web Vitals
- Medium Embraces Mastodon: What marketers need to know about this decentralized social network?
- Google’s December 2022 Helpful Content Update: Search-Engine First Content to People-First Content
- Alchemer Acquires Apptentive, Helping Enterprises Facilitate Customer Feedback with Ease
- Leverage YouTube’s New Analytical Updates to better optimise Your Videos
- Google and Meta Advertising Dominance fades amid growing competition
- CES 2023: 4 Trends that will shape the future of marketing
- Instagram Updates its UI, Kicking the Shopping Tab Out of Home Feed
- Recur Introduces Recur Builder, A One-Stop Platform to Build and Launch Web3 Experiences
- Pinterest Launches Data Clean Rooms with LiveRamp: Facilitating Collaboration in Privacy-First Era
- Microsoft Plans to Integrate ChatGPT into Bing: Implications on Search and Web Traffic
- Reddit Future Tellers Research Revealed at CES 2023: Helping Brands Predict Future
- Meta Collaborates with IRI’s Ansa: Providing Shopper Marketers an Integrated Measurement Solution
- Evaluate Effectiveness of Content with Vidizmo’s Advanced User Analytics Report
- Nielsen's One Cross-Media Measurement to Enable Marketers Make Informed Media Choices
- MarTech Stacks and Digital Experience Trends in 2023
- A Bright Outlook for Social Media in 2023 despite Economic Uncertainty
- Appier Launches AIRIS, an AI powered CDP: An Intuitive Tool to Elevate Customer Experience
- Enhance Landing Page Performance With GA4’s New Landing Page Report
- July (43)
- 2022 (49)
- December (26)
- Mailchain now supports Unstoppable Domain, easing communication in the Web 3.0 space
- Is Twitter’s Public View Count Feature a Boon or Bane for Marketers?
- SEMrush Algorithm Updates to Bring Better Insights on Website Traffic
- Become Metaverse-Ready with AesirX Opensource Metaverse CMS
- The Rise of Video and Audio Marketing Mediums
- Acquia’s new Enhancements to its Customer Data Platform (CDP): A Unified Data Layer for Marketers
- Japan’s Crackdown on Stealth Marketing and Its Repercussions on Influencer Marketing
- Quora Launches POE: What will be Quora POE’s Impact on Search?
- Salesforce Spring 23 Release Notes: A Quick Ride
- Open AI Releases Point-E to Generate 3D Models for Metaverse
- The Shift to Privacy-Enhancing Technologies (PETs)
- Why should brands care about Instagram Notes Feature?
- Uncover Search Trends and Optimize Ad Campaigns with Google's New Insight Features
- Salesforce Low-Code DevOps Center for Marketing Automation and Agility
- Google Launches Visual Elements Gallery to Demystify Core Search Features
- IAB’s Revised Guidelines for In-Stream vs. Out-Stream Ads and its Implications for the Advertising Ecosystem
- Starbucks Brewing Web3 Loyalty Program and its Impact on the Future of NFTs
- How the Rise of Virtual Influencers and AI will Transform Influencer Marketing?
- Are AI-Generated Art and Avatars Good Enough for Marketing?
- Publishers Ramp-up User Experience to Boost Ad Revenue in 2023: What to Expect?
- Amazon Inspire - A Social Shopping Feed that will be a Game-Changer for Shoppable Media
- Instagram Account Status Tool - Compliance Related Content Distribution Challenges Averted.
- Google Search All-New Dynamic Topic and Its Impact on SEO
- What OpenAI’s new Chatbot GPT 3.5 may have in store for marketers?
- Bot Traffic Hits High this Holiday Shopping Season - Time to Go Beyond Analytics Base Code Implementation
- AWS Announces Data Clean Rooms - A Ground for Shared Data Analytics and Insights
- November (7)
- Yahoo All-New Partnership with Taboola - Pros and Cons of Contextual Targeting
- Black Friday Sales Hit a Record 9.12 Billion: What Lies Ahead?
- OTT & CTV - The Cornerstone of Holiday Marketing 2022
- Hive Social - The New Social Media App to Keep on your Marketing Radar
- Google Privacy Sandbox in Android – It’s time to Focus on First-Party Data
- Unica Interact Personalization Playback - Optimize Offer Effectiveness and Campaign Responses
- Sprinklr Partners with Salesforce, offering a Unified View of Customers
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (4)
- Google Video Indexing in Search Console – How it can Improve Video Performance?
- Google updates its ‘Consent Mode’ and Helps Advertisers Manage Privacy Permissions Better
- Decentraland’s All-New Metaverse ATM and its Astounding Potential for BFSI
- Acquia DAM Integration with Drupal – A One-Stop Content Management Solution
- July (2)
- June (4)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- December (26)
Get Marketing bites delivered to your inbox. Every Friday.